As a business owner, your focus is on running your business and looking after your clients. However there are many financial planning decisions that you need to make on a regular basis and you may find that you do not have the time, expertise or inclination to do so.
I help business owners with their corporate financial planning so that they can focus on what is important to them; running their business. This can include:
- Tax efficient profit extraction
- Auto enrolment and pensions
- Employee benefits
- Corporate investment planning
- Life insurance through limited companies
- Shareholder protection
- Key person cover
- Business exit planning* (ensuring the company is set up in a way that will benefit from business property relief and/or entrepreneur’s relief where applicable on sale and/or death)
- Purchase of commercial property for the business through SIPP (self invested personal pension)
By spending time on understanding what makes your company successful and your own specific wealth creation objectives, I am able to put a plan of action in place. If you would like to organise a meeting please do not hesitate to contact me.
To download my business owner service charter click here.
*Exit strategies may include the referral to a service that is separate and distinct to those offered by St. James's Place.